Over 20 years ago, Karen founded The Moyer Foundation a camp for kids, 6 – 18 years old grieving the loss of a loved one and kids 9 – 12 living with family addiction and currently runs over 120 camps nationwide. She is also a Founding and Executive Committee member for the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention and is a 2018 Special Olympics Ambassador and Moderator.
Driven by passion and compassion, Karen’s career and life has been her incredible empathy and creative spirit.
- Founded The Moyer Foundation; camps for kids 6-18 years old grieving the loss of a loved one and kids 9-12 living with family addiction. Currently 120 camps nationwide and growing.
- Emmy-Award winning HBO documentary
- Founding & Executive Committee Member for the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention
- Founded Sisters in Sports an online network for women in sports
- 2018 USA Special Olympics Ambassador and Moderator
- Founded and managed Magnolia Baseball Club
- Founded and lead instructor GoLegs Spin Studio
Karen has supported, consulted, connected and collaborated with industry leaders and creatives across dozens of categories over her 30 years of experience.
- Universities, College and Pro Sports Organizations & Associations
- Fashion and Elite Brands
- Entertainment Industry
- National Media
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Domestic & International NGOs
- Politicians (both sides of the aisle)
- Private & Public Sector Issues
- Children’s Hospitals and Research Centers
Her most recent venture includes Good Morning Gorgeous, a personal brand platform created for individuals looking to reimagine life and love. Elite TLC encompasses relationship consulting, dating support, and dream making. Using her life experience and constant education and self improvement through mindfulness work, she walks side by side with her clients and their goals. She breaks down personal and professional objectives to define next steps for success and happiness. Her specialty is helping individuals who face loss of identity from a multitude of life challenges or transitions to embrace life and love. She loves her work and celebrated every success for her clients.